Sue Gresham, founder of ICS, offers a variety of training workshops on LinkedIn for individuals and groups of all sizes.
The Leveraging LinkedIn series was created in 2014 and Sue is continually updated to include all of the new features and functions in LinkedIn. These are often issue-based, hands-on workshops.
Leveraging LinkedIn Basics level classes are intended for beginners, typically those who have very little knowledge or experience with a particular social media platform.
- Leveraging LinkedIn – A Workshop for Beginners
- Leveraging LinkedIn – Basics for Job Seekers
- Leveraging LinkedIn to Build Your Professional Network
Leveraging LinkedIn Intermediate level classes are for those who are comfortable using the LinkedIn platform and are looking to expand their knowledge and skill level.
- Leveraging LinkedIn: Beyond the Basics
- Leveraging LinkedIn: Secrets for Job Search Success
- Leveraging LinkedIn to Enhance Your Professional Brand
- Leveraging LinkedIn to Increase Your Sales
Sign up for the “Simply LinkedIn” newsletter for details on the dates, time and locations for upcoming workshop.
OR, check out the Event Calendar on this website.